Gracie Barra is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Gracie Barra may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last updated 1 May 2022.
WHO WE ARE
Gracie Barra is the Data Controller responsible for your personal data within the context of the data you choose to directly pass to us through our website, marketing activities, by email, phone or face to face.
Gracie Barra will be what is known as the ‘Data Controller’ of the personal data you provide to us, and we will sometimes refer to ourselves in this notice as “we” or “us”. By Data Controller, this means Gracie Barra determines the purposes and way in which any personal data are, or will be, processed.
Our registered office is Unit 4 Hills Meadow Douglas Isle Of Man IM1 5EB.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, the use of your personal information, your dealings with our website or our digital applications, you can contact us at email@example.com
OUR PRINCIPLES OF DATA PROTECTION
Gracie Barra are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and service users and complying with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018.
Looking after the personal information you share with us is very important, and we want you to be confident that your personal data is kept safely and securely and to understand how we use it to offer you the best user experience.
We have published this notice to help you understand
- how and why Gracie Barra collect information from you;
- who we share your information with, why and on what basis; and
- what your rights are.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHY?
When you visit or use some parts of our website and/or services we will ask you to provide personal data to us. For example we ask you for your contact information when you register for an account on our website.
- Mobile Number
- Telephone Number
We use this information to fulfil orders you make or contact you with information about your account or your orders. If you consent to receive marketing materials we will use your contact details to deliver those materials.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
We collect some information about you automatically when you visit our websites or use our services, like your IP address and device type. We also collect information when you navigate through our website such as what pages you looked at and what links you clicked on and so on. This information is useful as it helps us get a better understanding of how you use our websites so that we can continue to provide the best experience possible.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Data Protection says that we are allowed to use and share your personal data only where we have a proper reason to do so. The law says we must have one or more of these reasons and these are:
- Contract - your personal information is processed in order to fulfill a contractual arrangement
- Consent - where you agree to us using your information in this way
- Legitimate Interests - this means the interests of Gracie Barra in managing our business to allow us to provide you with the best products and service in the most secure and appropriate way
- Legal Obligation - where there is statutory or other legal requirement to share the information e.g. when we have to share your information for law enforcement purposes.
Here is a list of the ways that we may use your personal information, and which of the reasons described above we rely on to do so. Where we list legitimate interests as a reason, we also describe below what we believe these legitimate interests are.
What We Use Your Personal Information For
Our Reasons (Legal Basis)
Our Explanation Of Gracie Barra's Legitimate Interests
Accessing an Account Management area on our website, updating your details and preference or adding delivery addresses to your address book.
To register on our website you need to provide your name and email so we can communicate with you and ensure you can securely access your Account.
When registering we collect your mobile number or telephone number so we can contact you if required, to discuss matters relating to the business you conduct with us.
Send out marketing communications
We may send out marketing communications via email or telephone or SMS to users who have opted in to receiving such communications.
To analyse, aggregate and report
Monitoring and improving our website and services.
This is typically but not always anonymised analytics and reports.
To detect, investigate and report financial crime (e.g. Fraud) and ensure compliance with a legal obligation
Developing and improving how we deal with financial crime. Complying with any legal obligation placed on us by regulators. Complying with any regulations that apply to us. Complying with legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person. Process efficiency in dealing with such activity, and to make service and process improvements.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Please see our dedicated cookie page.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website choose to call instead if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Gracie Barra at Unit 4, Hills Meadow, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 5EB.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You are entitled to request the following from Gracie Barra, these are called your Data Subject Rights and there is more information on these on the Isle of Man Information Commissioners website www.inforights.im
- Right of access –to request access to your personal information and information about how we process it. Please contact us to receive information on what information we hold.
- Right to rectification –to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed. Please contact us to amend any information we hold about you.
- Right to erasure (also known as the Right to be Forgotten) – to have your personal information erased. To request all data we hold about you deleted, please send a request to email@example.com and we will action the request as soon as possible but within 30 days. Once deletion is completed we will contact you to confirm the deletion request has been completed. Please note we are legally obliged to retain certain data relating to the transaction of a property sale that we may not be able to delete for legal reasons. We will inform you if this has been applicable during your data deletion request, with a timeline as to how long we are legally required to retain the data.
- Right to restriction of processing – to restrict processing of your personal information.
- Right to data portability - to electronically move, copy or transfer your personal information in a standard form
- Right to object - to object to processing of your personal information
- Rights with regards to automated individual decision making, including profiling – rights relating to automated decision making, including profiling
If you have any general questions about your rights or want to exercise your rights please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection regulator in Europe, in particular in a country you work or live or where your legal rights have been infringed. The contact details for the Isle of Man Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the data protection regulator in the Isle of Man, are available on their website www.inforights.im where your personal information has or is being used in a way that you believe does not comply with data, however, we encourage you to contact us before making any complaint and we will seek to resolve any issues or concerns you may have.